Creative Writing Competition
The English Department is running a ‘Creative Writing Contest’. To be in for a chance to win prizes and rewards all you need to do is use your epic imagination and English skills.
What you need to do:
- Choose from one of the following titles:
- The Discovery
- The Unexpected Adventure
- A story that starts with the sentence: The day started like any other…
- A story that ends with the sentence: ...and that’s when I knew it would all be alright.
- Plan and write your story (450 – 600 words)*
- Submit your story to the English Department on Synergy or email by Wednesday 1st July 2020.
*You can type or write your story - just don’t forget to put your name on it, along with the name of your English teacher.
Here are some ideas:
- You’ve found a new hobby
- Discovered a secret/place
- Had an adventure in your own house
- A boring day turned into something amazing.
The English Department